Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Night On The Town!

So this semester, Colt and I are taking a music and culture appreciation class. It is very interesting and we just get to learn and listen to music all class. But there is another benefit to this class. DISCOUNTED CONCERT TICKETS! Yes, folks you heard right. Our teacher gets a discount on concert, symphony, and opera tickets. Seriously. We pay 3-5 bucks, for 50-90$ tickets! Its awesome! So a couple weeks ago, Colt and I took advantage of this, and got tickets to see the Utah Symphony by Vivaldi's Four Seasons. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! There was even a harpsichord! Score!


Cool huh?? So talented!



This was our view.


This was a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly cool glass sculpture inside the concert hall lobby.



Thanks Colt for a great night on the town! I love you!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so excited to know you have some CULTURE in your life...I am so proud!
by the way, love the jacket!

abigayl said...

If any one noticed. The kid in the background posed for our picture. We tried to get the right shot 4 times, and he is always smiling like that in all of them.......... creeper.

Colt Bowden said...

I love how the kid smiled for the picture... Ha! Thank YOU.. I think you covered the cost on that one :)
I love how we got in the car after, and the four seasons just happened to be playing! what a night.