Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mog Optimus Prime Fernandez 2006-2009

Dear Mog,
First I want to say that you were the best pet I ever had. Probably the best and cutest little Easter present I ever got. You were so small and soft. I was happy we had the same colored eyes. I didn't mind taking care of you when you were sick (even though you put up a fuss, i knew you knew i loved you and just wanted you to feel better...) Even though you scratched me alot, i didn't mind. Your little licks on the inside of my elbow were always appreciated full heartedly. I am sorry I had to leave you behind when I moved. But i knew you would love the new backyard and garden to frolic and hop in. I hope you weren't scared today, and I hope that the pain didn't last too long...I am sorry i wasn't there. I miss you and will always love you. You were my Favorite....

Loves and nose nuzzles,

Abigayl





I love you Mog. I am sorry I was so far away.
R.I.P

2 comments:

Heidi said...

We know that he had a great time being free as he ran around digging and eating their garden. He was loved and cared for. Be at peace.
Moggers.

Colt Bowden said...

He lived great, and now is in bunny heaven.