Monday, February 16, 2009

New Kicks...

Since I don't necessarily celebrate Valentine's Day... I like to celebrate National Family Day! (its real....google it) On Family Day you give more practical gifts than a box of chocolates that are gone in an hour or 2 and filled with mysterious cremes. So this year, I celebrated Family Day with my Colt. And I think he liked his family day gift a gave him this year!



Brand New Blue Chucks with goldenrod socks?! He rocks them magnificently.

(p.s. I didn't buy him the socks....he was already wearing them that day....he has got some style)

4 comments:

Colt Bowden said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM! AND I HEART YOU!!


HEART- Colt

Heidi said...

Lets give a shout for "Family Day"
It's is a lot more fun and less stressful than Valentines Day!

Tiffani said...

Is this a match made in heaven or what? (you and Colt not him and the shoes...although he does rock them!)

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

I love all your posts Abi! The frame project is cool! And so is that guy who seems to be crazy for you! You do make a pair! When are you coming home?