Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Are We There Yet?

Yay road trip with the Bowden's! We are off to see Colt's grandparents who live in a little town called Ferron, Utah. Basically the middle of no wheres and where everybody knows everybody. It was kinda surreal and his grandparents live in the coziest little home. It was great! Thanks for inviting me to come along!
This is Colt at 5 in the morning before we set out on our 3 hour car ride to Ferron.
Doesn't he look like a little boy who just woke up from his nap, aw. i love him.


Woooooooooooooweeee! I gotz my self a hot man! Smokin!

(We found that hat in his grandpa's closet...he has an extensive hat collection.)


This has to be one of my favorite pictures I found at his grandparents house. Little cowboy Colt! Yee-awwwwwwwww!

We should really go visit again! Fun times!


1 comment:

Colt Bowden said...

That really was such a great weekend!

I love you!