Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Whats Black and White, and Red all over?

Ok not really black and white, but certainly red all over!

I was just trying to enjoy a good meal with my family, and friend (kylee's new boy toy Ryan), and then WHAM-MO! My mouth goes into that paralysis that happens when you bite your tongue or your cheek.

Me- Owwwwwwwww! Whatha? Tha hur!

Kylee- Look at me

I turn to her with my wounded tongue hanging out

Kylee- OH MAN! SICK SICK!

Me- Wha!? Wha?!

Ryan- Lemme see! Lemme see!

I turn towards him, not noticing if i am drooling or not, I mean its hard not to when your tongue is hanging out like a dog's

Ryan- Wicked! What the heck did you do!?

Me- Wha ar you thalkin abo?

Mom- Hurry! Put some pressure on it! QUICK YOU ARE GETTING IT EVERYWHERE!

I rush to the bathroom

..........and this is what i find

Evidently I bit my tongue way deep. And blood started going everywhere. It wewwy hur!! The white stuff is the napkin that got stuck to the blood on my tongue. Now i am going to have to enjoy my Christmas Eve feast with 3 bloody purple teeth wounds on my tongue. Curses!!

2 comments:

Colt Bowden said...

Thath stillth looth lithe it hurth all ova...

Heidi said...

okay okay now that you made your point that you have very pointy teeth and that you cant talk and eat at the same time... get rid of the gross picture already.