Saturday, December 27, 2008

Did you just...

This kid is a hoot.

Anthony Alexander Fernandez A.K.A "Tony" is possibly one of the funniest humans on this earth. You never know what is going to come out his mouth next and what amazing facial expression is going to accompany it. He is the master of the one raised eyebrow, "Are you serious?" look, and his infamous cheeky "You know you love me..." look.
He is quite the talker and loves to ramble on and on, and he loves it when anybody takes time out to listen to him. Yet i find that the best quotes from him, come when he thinks no one is listening. So here, enjoy some little tidbits of my life with this crazy kid.

(I wake up and walk into the living room where he is laying in the floor watching tv)
*runs up and gives me a hug

"Abi... I am glad you are here...I like morning hugs"

(Whilst looking at his hair in the mirror after waking up)

"Well.....I look like a chicken!"

(Seeing a cool toy on a commercial)

"THATS MIGHTY COOL!"

(His little brother Ethan was being taken up stairs kicking and screaming to go take a nap)

"Ethan, Stop being crabby! Just take your juice and GO home!"

(Ethan is laughing to himself in the car for no apparent reason)

"Mom! i am not touching him, he is just laughing!........................weirdo baby."

(When he colors out of the lines in the coloring book)

"I do NOT know why I am doing that! I must be out of my mind!"

(When he is showing me the nativity of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, he got from his teacher at school)

"And this is Baby Jesus,,,and this is Joseph,,,,,,,,and that is.......................Noah"

(When it was just me and him at the breakfast table.)

"Sometimes...I just forget who you are."


I
sn't he wonderful? And did I mention he is only 4? I wish he could stay this way forever.

I
am so blessed to have a little brother so rad as Tony.

I LOVE YOU TONY!

1 comment: