Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh Tony...


So like I said, this kid never stops talking. He makes me laugh every day. Here are some more tidbits to make you smile too.

(Breakfast time. There were 2 pitchers of juice on the counter. One was Orange juice, the kind that was made from actual oranges. And the other one was orange juice, that was actually made from guava, but was colored Orange. So basically there were 2 "orange" juices on the counter....Just to clear things up)

Tony- MOM, i want the orange juice!


Sarah- Which kind?

Tony- The orange juice, that is Orange, but is not Orange juice.


Sarah- So you want the orange juice, that is not Orange juice, but is orange?


Tony- Yes, i want that orange juice, that is Orange. ABI, say orange!

Me- Naraja (which is Orange in Spanish)


Tony- ...............nice.


(While Tony and I were playing Mario Kart Wii, he kept nudging me with his sharp little elbows right in my bicep. WHICH REALLY HURT just to let you know...)


Me- Tony! Why do you keep nudging me!!!???

Tony- I don't know why i keep nudging you...you gotta ask my doctor.


(
Tony loves going out to restaurants to eat. This time he wanted to go to P.F. Changs, which we were driving past at the time he started to whine.)

Tony- DADDY! I want to go to P.F. Changs!


Dad- No, we are not going there.


Tony- Why not Daddy?!


Dad- Because I don't have any money!


Tony- Yes you do!


Dad- No, I don't!
(the car is quiet for a while...)

Tony- Mom...can you give some money to my dad?



(Tony and Kylee were wrestling on the couch. Kylee notices that there is a wet spot on her shirt)


Kylee- Did you do this Tony??


(Tony looks at her with his "are you serious" dead pan look.)


Tony- Kylee............
does it have my name on it?


OH TONY, DON'T GROW UP!!!!!!

No comments: