Thursday, August 27, 2009

Artsy Fartsy....

So when Colt left me......(sniff sniff) to go to Idaho to look at the new sammy's building he would be working in...I thought i would be the amazing wife I am, and paint him a painting to surprise him when he got home... :) I am just that awesome you know..

This is what the result of that was.



Colt liked it so much he asked me to do another one...but the only canvas that we had was...huge...but i decided to tackle it anyways.



I deemed the Giraffe appropriate for the size of the canvas...he took FOREVER, but i think the outcome is pretty cute...I am thinking i might do more of these... :)

(It just makes me smile when I think how this little guy would run...I imagine it should have little tinkling bells as the sound effect....awwwwww)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks like you need to start your own ITSY account. I love the end of the giraffes tail.

jbr said...

The giraffe is so cute, I think you should do a whole line of cute animals--it would be so cute in a nursery or boys room

Karen said...

I like them! I like the black outline. It really makes them stand out. Very cute! I agree with jbr a whole line of cute animals would be fun :)