Tuesday, October 6, 2009

...ACHOOO!

Sorry folks that I haven't been blogging much. School and work are a KILLER. But I promise to keep it more up to date.

If you haven't seen me in a while, or HEARD me in a while. You wouldn't know that I have "chronic sneezing". Basically it is sneezing...that just doesn't happen once or twice at a time. But more like around twenty times. And these "spells" come on about 10 times a day. So basically, i do alot of sneezing. It has come to the point where it is painful on my back, my sinuses are burning. I always sound like a have a plugged nose, and my ears itch like the Dickens! This has been happening for more than half a year now. So basically, i have learned to live with it. Oh well

*achoo!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aacFpIF7l1A

i wish i was that cute when i sneezed....

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks for blogging and letting us into your world of sneezing. get better sooooooooon.