Saturday, August 22, 2009

Playing House...

Sorry to all of my fans that I have not been writing so much...but I am going to put a stop to this right now!!

T
oday, Colt decided that he was going to show off his manliness and his manly abilities by making me useful things! Like this shelf to hold the microwave and my pots and pans. I needed it badly because I only had like 1x1 foot area of counter space to prepare meals on. Sheesh... but now that I have this nifty craft made by lovely husband I have more counter to make many-a-yummy meal on! Woot!


He also finally installed the much much much needed door knobs on our kitchen doors. (they didn't have any before and so you had to fingernail into the crease of the door til you could get your little finger in it to try and pry it open....yeah not very effective)



This beautiful desk was also crafted by my manly man husband. He built it for my future new iMac! It will be a beautiful sight when its all put together. So great! Our house is becoming a home!


I love this man, and I am so thankful for his talents to make this house our home. Thank you honey, my desk and shelves and doorknobs are beautiful! I love you!!!!

3 comments:

Colt Bowden said...

Your welcome dear!

I love you too!


-Colt

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Thanks for letting us have a peak into your life there Abi, Colt did a great job!