Monday, June 8, 2009

Going Green...


Well actually............Blue!

Today was my last day in SLC for a while, and Colt had a surprise for me! He took me to this place called, The Recycled Bike, where people go to drop off their old rusty bikes, and then other people come and look at them and if they want one, a really nice guy will fix it up like new and make it all shiny! Its also really cheap! Considering these are really antique bikes!

So Colt bought me the one i fancied...the pretty blue cruiser.
I love him so much and I am so excited to marry him!!
THANK YOU COLT!!

(He got to ride it first. I have to wait til after the wedding when we go back home to ride it. :( but hey! Im still way excited!)

P.S. If any of you want to suggest any names for my bike, that would be awesome. I am a little stuck in the naming department. Help would be nice! :)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

My concern is where Colt is headed while riding your bike.

Colt Bowden said...

blue. lets name him blue

Unknown said...

Ooooh! Bike names! How about different languages for blue? German is Blau, Scottish Gaelic is Gorm, and my favorite Latin: Caerulus. Heck. Yes.

Heidi said...

Doesnt any body else see that colt is headed for the fence!

Heidi said...

Now that Abi is home I can't wait to see a picture with her on that beautiful blue bike!