Friday, June 12, 2009

Come On Ladies!!



So today I made my mom come with me to a water aerobics class at the pubic pool. She was freaking out because she thought she was going to die of hypothermia in the cold pool. I reassured her that you can't get hypothermia in a indoor heated pool. She whined still but I made her get changed. We were both new at this, and I was excited to try it because I love swimming and I love exercising when I get the chance, so put the two together and I got my dream work out! It was way fun, and waaaaaaaaay tiring. It is a serious muscle burning workout. I felt great though the whole time! Because no one can see you underwater so you don't feel as embarrassed. :) Plus there were alot of old ladies there. Which was awesome. And some really hairy dude,,,but he stayed on the other side of the pool. (I swear he had more hair on his back than on his head...and he wasn't balding)
I seriously suggest this workout for anyone who wants a fun total body work out! Its really worth it if you go. :)

P.S. My mom told me on the way to the pool that she never got to do those "Mommy and Me" baby swimming classes. So I told her that these will be our "mommy and Me" classes.

P.S.S. Does anyone else think that the old man in the last picture thinks he is going to die? Poor old man!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You make me sound like a whimp!!! I hate cold water on me. I went to support you! Yes, I will do it again and yes it was fun until you kicked me!

Colt Bowden said...

Ha! That sounds wonderful. I am excited to try it out! Glad to hear your putting your mom into gear!

Ruth said...

1 thanks for commenting on my blog.
2. These pictues should be blown up and put in your bathroom, They are amazing!
3. we are sad we can't go the wedding. But can't wait to meet you when you come down to CA.