Monday, June 1, 2009

Caution!


Do NOT, I repeat! DO NOT go see "Up" if you have tear ducts, emotions, or a heart.
You will bawl and it will mess up the whole 3-D magic.
Even the beginning little Pixar short will set off the waterworks, and it won't stop there.
But see it if you must.
But just remember that I warned you.
And if you do plan on going, stock up on kleenex

(if you don't want to look like a wuss, just grab a lot of napkins and make it look like you are getting them for the 6 dollar oily popcorn you just bought.)


p.s. don't go if you are a PMSing girl, that will not end up well. Actually guys aren't safe from this movie either.


p.s.s I actually did love this movie.


3 comments:

Colt Bowden said...

Awwwww, you are my Ellie

Heidi said...

I did not see Walli for that reason. I dont do sad!

Tiffani said...

I loved it too! It was so good. And I cried as well. Ahhh...