Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How did I know....

So yesterday, Colt came to pick me up in the morning. (We help elementary school children learn how to read every monday morning in Rose park) I got the text saying that he was down in the parking lot waiting and ready to go. So i headed down. When I started walking to his car, i looked inside and noticed that he was mildly freaking out and laughing. I was concerned because I thought I looked funny or something.

But when I got in the car, I immediately understood.

He copied me!

We were matching!

We didn't plan it!

We were like those old couples that wear the same colored sweatsuits and race down the sidewalks with their walkers! Oh gosh!

Some how I just knew when I got dressed that day that we were going to be wearing the same thing. I just knew it. It had happened once before with our red alligator sweaters. Sheesh. What next....


Wow what a cute couple if I do say so myself!



get out of my head Colt....

Wait...nevermind...I like you being there.

No comments: