Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gotta Catch 'Em All! ...

So today I had the privilege of attending a choir practice for all of the institute choirs in the Salt Lake Valley. I am in the LDSBC Choir and so we had to join. This practice was for General Conference, which we are singing at in the Saturday Afternoon Session. (SO STOKED) Anyways. We usually go and have practices all together 2 weeks prior.
Now...I obviously don't know anyone else from any of the other choirs. But today...i found a guy who i really want to be friends with now.

So i was just sitting in my alto section, which was right next to the tenors. I look to my right and I see that there was this dude.............cross stitching?!


Yes Folks, you read that right. The dude was cross stitching. Legit cross stitching.
I tried desperately to see what he was making, but he kept hiding it. It was purple in color, and to me it looked like a clam, or maybe a flower? This kept my interest through out the whole practice. (that's 2 hours people!) (p.s. I did pay attention, and I did sing everything)

But then.....i saw it....

I saw what he was cross stitching.....and I.....couldn't believe it.

I thought to myself. "really......REALLY!?"



(get ready for it)





IT WAS A POKEMON!

The dude was totally cross stitching a pokemon. It looks really good too! He was so proud to present it to me, when I asked to see it after the practice. Seriously. This Pokemon kid has some serious grandma skillz.



im sorry i still can't get over this....IT WAS A POKEMON!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I didnt know that Pokeman was still going on.