Thursday, March 5, 2009

Guym? Whats a Guym?

So this month, Colt and I have decided that we are going to try our best to get in shape. I am really needing this, because next month I am going to be getting hip surgery and I don't want to become a slobby blob in a wheelchair. So i am trying to get as fit as I can before then. Plus it will really help cut down on recovery time, which will be a blessing. Anyways, at Colt's house, there is a treadmill and so we made a plan that everytime I come over I will run on it for half an hour. Now...when it comes to running or exercise, I kinda get serious, because 1. if you mess around you can really injure yourself and 2. i hate it and so i just try to get it done as fast as i can. (which sadly is still 30 min)

But....again, Colt has changed my bad outlook on it. Colt has made me look at exercising from a new angle. A more.....Silly...angle to be exact. Just watch.




P.S. If anyone didn't get the reference from my Title to this post. Go here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4i8SpNgzA4

1 comment:

Colt Bowden said...

You dooooooooooooo love me!