Friday, May 28, 2010

The End...

Dear LOST,

I would just first like to say, that I do not regret spending 6 years of my life devoted to you. You never let me down. Of course there were times that I screamed at the TV, and contemplated never watching you again just to show you that you can't be mean to me like that, but I wasn't strong enough and then just patiently waited for the next episode. Thank you for the most amazing plot twisting EVER, and some of the most touching scenes I have ever witnessed. Even though I didn't want you to be over, you ended perfectly. There was not a dry eye in the house!
Even though this was not written by me, I agree with everything that it has to say.

http://www.theackattack.net/?p=1906#more-1906

Thank you Lost, I will miss you so much,
Abi


No comments: