Thursday, February 18, 2010

B-Ballin...


For the last two weeks, every thursday, Colt has been playing Church Ball.
I know, I was taken aback at first, since I have never witnessed him ever playing any organized sport....like....ever...
BUT
He is pretty good at it!
Just look how cute he is!








Sadly tonight, Colt took a shot and actually made it....
(DONT LAUGH...IT WAS A BIG DEAL TO US)
.....and...........I missed it.... I was looking down at something....
All I heard was "WOW THAT WAS AMAZING! GOOD JOB COLT! WOO! BOWDEN YEAH!"
Needless to say I was way sad and disappointed in myself.

Colt if you are reading this, that was just motivation to score even more amazing points so I can see at least one...




2 comments:

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

I hate it when that happens!!! Go Colt, and congratulations on discovering the real use of 'Cons' the first basketball shoe!

Heidi said...

Wait, that can't be church basketball, there is no blood.