Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Day of School! First Day of School!


Yesterday was my first day of school. Woot? Sigh, lets the stressing start! I have 6 classes!
17 credits!

Anyways, I noticed something about my teachers (I only have 2 on Mondays).

First of all, my Political Science teacher sounds like this lady

http://estergoldberg.typepad.com/.a/6a0105349ca980970c0120a5a4e518970c-320wi

If you don't know who this is, she is that Jamacian Voodoo lady from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Then my Intro to Lit. teacher looks like this.


I am not kidding. She looks exactly like her.

Well those were the highlights of my first day.....Sigh.

BE COOL STAY IN SCHOOL!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Yay for Abi! You have a teacher that looks like Edna?! That is so sweet. Good luck with all your credits. Are you still working full time too?

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

That's 'Calypso' from Pirates! Well sounds like you're going to have a very entertaining if not interesting semester. Go watch The Incredibles...does she talk like her too? Makes you wonder who tomorrows teachers are going to be like!

Heidi said...

Remember our motto for the term?
"Walk into class with a positive attitude, leave class with a positive attitude and pray when you do homework.Read your scriptures daily, I really have faith that doing all this will help us get through this difficult term!
LYL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.