Monday, January 26, 2009

My Dream Home

Last Saturday, Colt picked me up fromTrax and told me that he was taking me somewhere. I was confused and slightly worried he was kidnapping me and crossing the border. Yet I trusted him and let him drive me to a unidentified location. But being himself, he couldn't keep the secret in and told me midway there, that he was taking me to see the newly built Draper Temple! I was way excited because i have never been to a "new" temple! On the way there, we started seeing these homes that were.....extreme to say the least. They must have been worth close to a million dollars, or more. They were so beautiful and it felt like we were in a fairy tale land, because all of the houses looked like the beautiful paintings you would see in those old story books that were about princesses and knights.

Just then....I saw it...

My dream house....

On top of the hill... in all its majesty..

My eyes could scarcely believe what they were seeing...was this house real??!!

Just see for yourself.

H

ISN'T IT JUST BEAUTIFUL?!!?!??!?!?!?!? When I first saw it, I asked Colt. "Does the Beast live there???" Seriously, this house is a castle from a fairy tale! I fell in love with it when I first saw it. It is on top of a hill that has a magnificent view of everything surrounding it. And it has a great view of the new Temple! I think 3 families can live in this kingdom.....

All I can say is.... wow..... i want to be the princess in that castle.

"Maybe someday..." Colt said.
"But you are already a princess, and you already have a castle.." He said.


He is right ya know. I am a princess! And I DO have my own castle!

I love you Colt, thanks for keeping me on the right track...

4 comments:

Colt Bowden said...

I loved going there with you. Truly a day to remember!

Brad and Sue Frandsen said...

I want to see the castle in person next time I'm up there. And oh, my gosh, you do have a prince for a boyfriend Abi, what a perfect date! Have fun dreaming about both castles girl!! Love ya!

Tiffani said...

Whoa Abi! This Colt seems like quite the keeper. I hope we get to meet him someday soon. :) What a wonderful date! Go Colt!

The Frandsens said...

Yeah, I have to agree....colt gets two thumbs up for this one. And yes, the house is amazing!