Sunday, November 16, 2008

Garlic necklaces and Crucifixes

Vampires mostly reside in folk tales and movies with a heavy metal or intense techno soundtrack. Yet, I have concluded that there is indeed one of these “undead” enrolled in what happened to be also, my school.

How have I come to this conclusion? Well, I would have to start at the beginning..

I walked into the great room, taking in and sensing my new surroundings. I looked upon those of whom I would be sharing my Tuesdays and Thursdays between the times of 12:20 and 1:20. They seemed normal from what I could tell, nothing that stuck out.

But then, there he was. Far back in the shadows of the room. Which was an achievement in itself, because the room was very well lit. He was alone and he seemed to enjoy that fact. As he sat straight and erect, he stared a hole into the back of the blonde soprano giggling in front of him.

“Does he blink?!” “Does he even have eyelids?!” I questioned inside my mind.

As I took my seat in the front of the room, thoughts and questions ran through my head. His appearance seemed to trigger something. My mind raced trying to figure out what about him made me remember something. Then, as fast as a slap to the face, it hit me.

“Does any one else see it?!” I asked desperately to all the altos around me. They gave questioning looks to those around them, and to me.

“What, I can't be the only one that sees this, just look!” I said, trying to defend my cause.

With intense eyes, I motioned them to glance behind them to see....him.

Now do you see it?”

HE IS A VAMPIRE!


(p.s. this is how he dresses EVERYDAY, jewelry and everything)

(and this is his vampire-ess Jessica.)